A Brand New War A Brand New War

Very professional, very funny

Love it. Love it love it love it. The caricatures, animations, sound quality and writing were all top notch. But how in the hell did Bush get through an entire speech without mispronouncing anything? I've never seen him address the country and invent less than 3 new words in the process.

Love it!

Tripod Troubles Tripod Troubles

Well-rounded, enjoyable movie

Liked the characters, backgrounds, sound and just about everything else. great 3d effects, great sense of scale

Project Lumière Project Lumière

Decent story, great animation

A competantly made stop-action film... there's not many of these on NewGrounds 'cause it takes a lot of time and dedication to make one well. The story was a little predictable, but the artistry was really fantastic.

we_draw_stuff we_draw_stuff

Better than expected, better than most

When I clicked on this in the portal and saw it was "WE_DRAW_STUFF", I'd assumed it was some kid posting his 15 minute effort chickenscratch again and was prepared to Blam. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! I can tell some time was spent on it, and it went through some cool images and animation experiments. I'd like to see more of this kind of thing!

Squaresville Squaresville

Seems frontpage worthy to me!

Sorry you're getting abused, but this seems like quality stuff. Audio syncs to the pictures well, the whole thing keeps me guessing, and it has a screaming cube-shaped scotsman in it. Occasionally some of the backgrounds were lacking in detail, but most of it is beautifully drawn. Keep submitting more fun crazy animated shorts, and tell those guys who are yapping at you to eat their undershorts!

the YuYu the YuYu

One of the most sublime Flash's I've ever seen

I can see why this is number 1... looks like a professionally made cartoon, and a good one at that. Every animation trick in the book's in there, yet it never looks busy or overproduced. I think it's all the better for not having an explicitly explained story; leaves the viewer open to conceptualize the whole world within the movie on his own, then go "nah, that world's not cool enough to house 'the YuYu'. Better clear the mental slate and try again!"

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

A new worthwhile stickman movie?!?

Good sound, great animation. I'm pretty much sick of stickman movies at this point, but this had enough of a new perspective that I really enjoyed it. Good job!

sdkjhjasdhja the movie sdkjhjasdhja the movie

Quite a diverse smorgasbord of randomness

Fun movie! Reminds me of something awful's "Flash Tub" animated random-ass shorts. Liked that it incorporated media from all levels of Flash technology, from scribble drawings to well-compressed video.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Oh teh noes, Krinkel's back again!

Madness just gets better and better... I am in awe. Loved the new weapons (that axe is freakin' godlike!) Loved the tense music towards the end, the cliffhanger ending, the first person cut towards the middle... I was tempted to just "5" it while I waited for the movie to load 'cause I knew you'd top your previous efforts! Keep 'em coming.

fluid fluid

Meh.

While the quality of your animation's not bad, this comes off more like a practice exercise for a Flash class than a fully-crafted movie that needs to be shared with the world.

zonic123 responds:

thanks, alot of people seem to be mentioning my animation is good :P i had no ide it was tht good but ye thanks for taking the time to reveiw this.